If you attend live music events frequently, you’ll no doubt be familiar with some of the following characters:
10. Early Bedtime Becky – She gets way too drunk and misses the headliner. PACE YOURSELF GIRL. We’ve got a lotta music to get through tonight.
9. The Escort – (Mainly at all ages shows) This is the person who looks just a little out of place, and it certainly the most calm in the crowd. A mom, big sister even a cool grandma.
8. The Connoisseur – He stands near the soundman with his arms crossed, looking bored, but ask him and he’ll tell you he’s “appreciating the performance”.
7. The MEGAFAN – They line up before doors open to get a good vantage point, they can’t contain their excitement and do nothing but jump around, belting out EVERY word to every song. We love the megafan.
6. Terry Tough Buff – This is the guy who tries to start a pit during an inappropriate band/song. “Chill out, it’s City & Colour, bud!”
5. The Filmer – The Girl who’s only there for the status. She doesn’t care as much about the band as she does about filming every song for proof, and taking selfies of her “HAVING FUN” at the show.
4. The Law – He’s worked on the security team since Zeppelin was touring and has seen it all. Just try to spark up a joint inside the venue on his watch. Just try.
3. The New Couple – They’re only at the show to make out. The entire time.
2. The Starf****r – She “knows the tour manager” and will end up banging a band member or, if that fails, a roadie.
1. The WOOgirl – After every song? WOOO. Every solo? WOOO. Every chorus? WOO. “How’s everybody doing tonight?!” WOOOOOOO. She may have had a few too many but she is STOKED.