These are our Top 10 Dad Names. You can hear the on-air version of this list here.
10. Terry – Last updated his look in 1991 but he’s authentic so no one cares. Blasts Kim Mitchell everywhere – on the boat in the summer, while working in the garage, even in the shower.
9. Ken – He’s separated, and he now has a corvette and a very young girlfriend. Not that there’s anything wrong with that.
8. Dave – Somehow gets better looking with age, even though he only makes it to the gym semi-regularly. Rarely wears a shirt in the summer
7. Mike – Fit dad. He coaches the kid’s hockey, AND still plays himself. He may sometimes get a little TOO worked up, but it’s just the competitive spirit in him. His hockey chirps also need some work, yelling things like “don’t let the cat lap up the milk”! It gets a little confusing.
6. Barry – Hacks darts in the car, even when driving with the kids – law be damned.
5. Joe – The friendly neighbor dad. He doesn’t seem to work because you’ll be leaving for work and Joe will be in the garage having a dart and asking if you need a beer. It’s 7:30 in the morning, Joe!
4. Glen – Was probably a lot of fun before marriage killed his spirit.
3. Frank – Man Cave Dad. He has NO reign over the rest of the house, so his mancave has gotten a little out of control. And by a little, I mean, he just built a new garage because the basement wasn’t big enough.
2. Rick – Still parties. Does a good job of keeping it low-key around the family but every once in a while you catch a glimpse of that wild look in Rick’s eye and you think – he parties.
1. Randy – The barbecue KING. He has a special apron, every bbq sauce and tool imaginable, and a barbecue big enough to fuel a small army. He’ll be out there REGARDLESS of the temperature, It’s his refuge, his baby, and don’t you dare touch it.
-Beckler & Seanna