We based this list off moms who would now be in their late 40s, 50s, or 60s. They’re all very dear to us. If you’d rather listen to the version of this list we read on the air, you can do so here.
10. Susan – The cool mom. She’ll take the kids to all kinds of cool events when they’re younger. The thing is, as the kids get OLDER, she still insists on coming… Even when it’s not cool for mom to be there.
9. Debbie – Was probably really hot in high school. Still looks pretty good when she turns it on.
8. Barbra – Runs a tight ship. The house is always spotless and the curfew is not to be reckoned with. She works from home so there’s not much that gets past Barbra.
7. Cindy – Classic, wholesome mom. Brings out restaurant-quality snacks when you have friends over. Changes the decor in her house to match the seasons.
6. Maria – You better be hungry when you arrive at Maria’s place. They ALWAYS seem to be JUST sitting down for a meal when you arrive, no matter WHAT time of night. 3 am? “Oh! We were JUST sitting down!” She’s always concerned you don’t eat enough or you’re wasting away.
5. Sharon – Has a high-powered job and flys all over. Always in business class, always leaves money for pizza.
4. Shirley – The party mom. She can party harder than you’ll EVER be able to. The good news, she’s ok with under age drinking, as long as you stay in the comfort of her home.
3. Leanne – Doles out a healthy portion of tough love. Not afraid to swat someone else’s kids if they’re out of line.
2. Donna – The hippy mom, she she’s very nice but she’s a bit of a leaf in the wind. She goes on trips unexpectedly. And as a kid you don’t want to snack at Donna’s house: everything is vegan, and kale chips are the only “junk food”.
1. Terri – Much like her male counterpart, Mom Terri might let you bum one of her cigarettes if it’s a special occasion and she’s had a few wine coolers.
-Beckler & Seanna