Office Christmas party season is upon us, so we thought this would be an appropriate time to share with you our Top 10 Drunk Girl Names.
If you’d rather listen to this list, click here.
10. Samantha – her sole mission is to find someone to make out with. If she doesn’t, the night was NOT a success.
9. Sarah – Always celebrating something, it’s “Sarah’s night out”. Lots of nights are Sarah’s night out.
8. Jessica – She doesn’t have a birthDAY, she has a birthday MONTH. You better be joining in for all the festivities or Jessica will find a reason to not speak to you for a while.
7. Megan- Every time Megan goes outside the party to have a smoke, she wears your shoes and flattens the backs of them.
6. Nikki – If she’s out, her boobs are out. Period. One drink or ten drinks, doesn’t matter, “If a party’s happening, Nikki’s flashing”.
5. Janine – Even though she drinks fairly heavily, Janine holds herself AND the team together. “We came as a group, we leave as a group.”
4. Alanna – The two common phrases with Alanna are “hold my shoes” and “can you open the window I need to throw up”.
3. Crystal – a.k.a. “Walk of Shame Crystal”. She’s the girl you see in line at Booster Juice the next morning, wearing sweatpants and looking rough. As soon as she gets her Watermelon Wiggle she’s heading home to spend the rest of the day on the couch watching Netflix.
2. Ashley – Her nickname is smashley and there’s a reason for that. It’s as if Ashley feels the pressure to live up to her nickname, it becomes her alter ego.
1. Brittany – “Where’s my phone? We can’t leave until I find my phone! Oh wait, it’s right here in my bra.”